• Slip Mode
• Sound Colour Filters on every channel
• Crossfader curve adjust
• Needle Search
• Master level and channel level meters
• Controls Traktor Pro2 (DJs need to download and set up the TSI mapping file)
• MIDI compatible
• Professional build quality
• High quality audio circuitry
- Controller Type: MIDI controller
- Included Software: Serato DJ
- Input Terminals:
- 2 x CD (RCA), combined 2 x LINE/PHONO (RCA)
- 2 x MIC (1 x XLR and 1/4 inch PHONE, 1 x 1/4 inch PHONE)
- Output Terminals:
- 2 x MASTER OUT (1 x XLR, 1 x RCA)
- 1 x Booth OUT (1/4 inch PHONE)
- 2 x HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin)
- Other Terminals: 1 x USB B connector
- Sound Card: 44.1kHz/24bit
- Plug and Play
World's first native controller with dedicated buttons for Serato Flip
The new 4-channel DDJ-SX2 controller now comes with Performance Pads with multi-coloured cue point LEDs and on-jog digital cue point markers. On top of that, this controller is Serato DJ DVS upgrade-ready and boasts improved jog wheel latency, making it the scratch DJ’s ultimate companion.
The DDJ-SX2 gives you native manipulation of Serato Flip; a Expansion Pack for Serato DJ that gives you the power to record and re-play hot cue sequences on the fly. The three dedicated buttons put the intuitive Serato Flip performances at your fingertips.
Native Serato Flip
Serato Flip lets you record hot cue combinations and replay them on loop. With the three designated buttons – Record, Start, and Slot – you can store up to six sequences.
Backlit Performance Pads
The multi-coloured backlit LEDs give you a visual reference to which modes are in play and will reflect cue points that you have preset in Serato DJ.
These low-latency jog wheels are optimised for a perfect scratch response. They have illuminated cue point markers and an accurate countdown for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
Make it connect
This controller has 4 inputs, allowing you to connect it to CDJ players or analogue turntables. A booth and 2 master outputs enable connections directly to professional PA equipment. It also has 2 improved MIC inputs to eliminate distortion.
The DDJ-SX2 is Serato DJ DVS ready. The Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack allows you to scratch with CDJs or analogue turntables using Serato NoiseMap Control CD/vinyl.
High Quality Audio & Hardware
A low-jitter clock and high-performance professional DJ DAC (Digital-to-Analogue Converter) have been used to maximize the potential to reproduce music tracks accurately and clearly.
Additional Information / Pioneer DDJ-SX2
|DJ type||DJ Controller|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|