The NYS-SPP-L is a economical and remarkable sleek designed 1/4“ modular Patch Panel for 19“ rack mount (19“ x 1U) with a reinforced metal housing.
- Individual grounding available for each channel separately
- Ruggedized metal housing
- Improved contact design minimises wear on mated plugs
- Economic and versatile designed 1/4" modular Patch Panel with 2 rows of jack sockets
- 48 balanced channels with fully PCB wired jack (24 vertical PC boards), 24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs
- Jack PC card contains 4 balanced 1/4" jacks with non-tarnishing contacts, is held securely in place without the use of nuts - no little pieces to drop, break or lose
- Easy to change configuration by just flipping individual PC board
- Normalling jack is coloured grey for easy identification
- 4 designation strips included for front and rear panel
An economic and versatile design using stereo A-gauge jacks, offering a considerable cost saving on B-gauge jackfields. They have two rows of 24 jacks housed in a 1U panel, with rear connection also by A-gauge jacks. Jackfields are supplied ‘half-normalled’ from the top row to the bottom row. If normalling is not required, simply reverse the channel PCB, which is held in place without screws.
The PCBs are held securely in place by being clamped between the front and the rear panel, this grants an easy reconfiguration of the Patch Panel without the danger of loosing any small parts (e.g. nuts). The grey jack serves as an easy and distinguishable normalling identification.
Additional Information / Rean NYS-SPP-L
|Connector type||jack - plug|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|