The heavy duty 30°1/4“ professional phone plug, X series
The heavy duty 30°professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
- Foldback the screen,remove conductive plastic.
- Fold back center wire
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Additional Information / Neutrik NP2HXA
|Connector type||jack - plug|
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Special 30°1/4“ type relief
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|