6 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts. Equivalent to Switchcraft pin layout.
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Additional Information / Neutrik NC6MSXX
|Area of use||audio, lighting, industrial, subwoofers, live sound|
|Advanced Features||protection class IP40, silver contact, TR -30°C to +80°C|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|