6 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts. Equivalent to Switchcraft pin layout.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Additional Information / Neutrik NC6MSXX
|Area of use||audio, lighting, industrial, subwoofers, live sound|
|Advanced Features||protection class IP40, silver contact, TR -30°C to +80°C|
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|