5 pole right angle male cable connector, black metal housing, gold contacts. The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Traditional style panel mount connectors. FP has 25mm panel cutout and latch which is pressed towards the panel to release. MP has 20mm panel cutout and both types are for front-of-panel mounting only. Available in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7-pin configurations.
Additional Information / Neutrik NC5MRX-B
|Area of use||audio, lighting, industrial, subwoofers, live sound|
|Advanced Features||gold contact, protection class IP40, TR -30°C - +80°C|
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 7 selectable cable outlet positions
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|