4 pole female cable connector, black metal housing, gold contacts
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
The Neutrik XX series is the successor to the 'industry standard' X series XLR cable connector, and offers several new features. It is available in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 pin configurations, with silver or gold plated contacts and nickel or black housings.
They are easy to assemble, with only four parts and no screws. The contact block is hard plastic (polyamide), and is inserted from the rear of the shell. The female contacts are a unique cage design, with seven independent contact springs for low contact resistance and high integrity, and incorporate a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area. The female connector has an improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle, plus a new feature of additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity. The male has an improved locking recess for more secure mating retention. The Neutrik chuck design gives secure clamping onto all cables 3.5mm - 8.0mm diameter, and now provides a higher resistance to pull-out. An improved ratchet lock helps prevent accidental opening of the strain relief while in use. Glands with polyurethane strain reliefs give high protection to the cable against bending stresses.
Additional Information / Neutrik NC4FXX-B
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|