3 pole female receptacle, solder cups, velour-chromium housing, machined gold contacts
Exclusive version of standard DLX Series. Valuable velour chromium plating. Extra high temperature resistant insulator material.
The new D-LX series is the next generation development from the long-established D-L series, and features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. They have a universal metal-bodied housing, dimensionally common to most Neutrik connector ranges, which allows simpler metalworking and more flexibility of use.
They are available in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7-pin configurations, with nickel or black plated shells, and silver or gold plated contacts with solder cups. There are separate duplex ground contacts to the mating connector shell and front panel, with the option of a solder connection to pin1. The panel cutout diameter is 24mm, and the connectors can be mounted front or rear of panel. Standard connectors have countersunk clearance mounting holes to accept M3 bolts. The special 'M3' version of the connector has an M3 tapped thread, for speed of mounting (for rear-of-panel mounting only).
Additional Information / Neutrik NC3FD-LX-HE
|Area of use||audio, lighting, industrial, loudspeakers, live sound|
|Advanced Features||gold contact, protection class IP40, TR -30°C - +80°C|
- Extra high temperature resistant insulator material
- Flammability UL94V-0
- Machined female contacts
- Valuable velour chromium plating of shell
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- New duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin 1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|