3 pole female receptacle, solder cups, Nickel housing, silver contacts
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Crimp termination with standard B-crimp tool (B-crimp acc. IEC 60352-2)
- Gastight and Solderless connection (RoHS compliant)
- New duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Unique cage type female contact on 3 pole version increases conductivity and reduces wear on the mated male contact
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
A version of the D-LX series with crimp contacts instead of the usual solder types. The crimp termination is with the standard 'B-crimp' tool. The contacts are fitted onto the cable, and then inserted into the connector housing. They can be removed if necessary by rotating them through 90 degrees. Spare crimp contacts are available in packs of 50.
Additional Information / Neutrik NC3FD-LX-HA-BAG
|Area of use||audio, lighting, industrial, loudspeakers, live sound|
|Connector series||DLX crimp|
|Advanced Features||protection class IP40, silver contact, TR -30°C to +80°C|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|