- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
- IP65 – water resistant when mated with ready-made cord sets
The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking 16 A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Additional Information / Neutrik NAC3MPX
|Area of use||audio, video, lighting, industrial, subwoofers|
|Connector series||powerCON TRUE1|
|Advanced Features||breaking capacity CBC, protection class IP65, TR -30°C to +80°C|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|