- Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- UL, cUL recognized components
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Powercon' offers 20 amp rating in a secure-locking, compact housing, and meets all current safety standards. The series offers a 3-pole connection, with pre-mating earth connection and compact design (the series shares many body components with the 'Speakon' twist-lock loudspeaker connector, though naturally is totally incompatible!). The secure Neutrik strain-relief chuck cable strain relief accepts cables 5-15mm diameter, and the locking is by the twistlock principle with metal latch (as on current 'Speakon' connectors).
Cable connectors have screw terminals (max. wire size 4mm), panel connectors have 'Faston' 4.8 ×0.5mm 'spade' terminals. NAC3MP panel connectors have plain mounting holes and are airtight. The -WOT variants are without the terminal barrier, for use with larger insulated spade terminal receptacles.
The series has two variants, the A (inlet) and B (outlet) types. Both are similar but have different keying to prevent mismating and are different colours. This means it is impossible to produce a short circuit with correctly wired connectors.
Type A is for power inlet, and is colour coded blue Type B is for power outlet and is colour coded grey.
Additional Information / Neutrik NAC3FCB
|Area of use||audio, video, lighting, industrial, subwoofers|
|Connector series||powerCON 20 A|
|Advanced Features||bronze contact, TR -30°C to +80°C|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|