The 32 A powerCON is an extremely robust and reliable locking single phase AC appliance cable connector for high current capacity (32 A rated). It is conceived as a non-standardized 3 pole connection system without breaking capacity to serve the needs of high power distribution systems and supplies for professional audio and lighting equipment and installations. The connectors comprise of contacts for phase, neutral and protective earth (ground) conductors rated for currents up to 32 A and for voltages up to 250V.
The connectors have three contacts, for phase, neutral and protective earth (ground), each rated 32A, 250V. Termination on both cable and panel types is via screw-type terminals for stranded wires 2.5 to 6.0 sq.mm (AWG 14-10). Cable diameter range 8.0-20.0mm. Panel hole cutout 30.0mm diamater.
Additional Information / Neutrik NAC3FC-HC
|Area of use||audio, video, lighting, industrial, subwoofers|
|Connector series||powerCON 32 A|
|Advanced Features||brass contact, TR -25°C - +70°C|
- 250 V ac, 32 A single-phase (for ambient temperatures up to 35°C)
- Premating contact for protective earth
- Fast and easy locking system to prevent unintentional disengagement
- Cable O.D. Range: 8 - 20 mm
- Wiring with screw-type terminals for wires 2.5 to 6.0 mm² (AWG 14 - 10)
- Excellent cable handling and protection
- Extremely robust and reliable
- VDE, UL, cUL and JET approved
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|