Behringer XENYX 1202FX
Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and Multi-FX Processor
Be it bone-simple rock or classic folk, the XENYX 1202FX gives mind-blowing voice to intimate performances with an internal 24-bit FX processor. It's simple, lightweight and just waiting to make you sound amazing.
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202FX has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQs on each channel are famous for warm, musical sound. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Feel the Effects
Add some digital trickery to your sound using the internal FX processor. It gives you 100 excellent effects presets for delay, reverb and other time-tested favorites. You can also connect an outboard device via an auxiliary send with stereo returns.
Weighing in at just 3 pounds, the XENYX 1202FX is the compact, crowd-pleasing way to turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into an unforgettable experience. Keep it organic, or decorate your mix with warm, 24-bit effects. The XENYX 1202FX puts real sonic sorcery at your fingertips.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1202FX offers an incredible array of possibility at a price that's impossible to find in another mixer of this quality. Test drive a 1202FX at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Additional Information / Behringer XENYX 1202FX
|Mixer type||small mixer|
|Input connections||RCA - cinch, phantom|
|Output connections||XLR balanced, headphone, monitor, RCA - cinch|
|Equalizer||analog, 3 band|
|Accessories included||power supply|
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|