Behringer XENYX 1002FX
Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and Multi-FX Processor
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
From basic rock to rootsy folk, the XENYX 1002FX lends immeasurable vibe to intimate performances with an internal 24-bit FX processor. It's light, easy to use and waiting to make your next performance three-dimensional.
Inspiration In, Brilliance Out
The 10-input, 2-bus XENYX 1002FX has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ is famous for its warm, musical sound. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
The Ins and Outs
The XENYX 1002FX has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Built-in Digital Effects Processor
Add some digital trickery to your sound using the internal FX processor. You can also connect an outboard device to apply additional effects to any channel.
Weighing in at just 2.3 pounds, the XENYX 1002FX is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with two vocalists into a mesmerizing event. Keep it casual, or dress it up in a 24-bit digital ball gown – with the XENYX 1002FX, anything is possible.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1002FX provides extreme versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch. Test drive the 1002FX at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Replacement Power Supplies are Available for the XENYX 1002FX
Replacement power supplies are country-specific – please ensure you order the correct model or consult the documentation above for further information.
Additional Information / Behringer XENYX 1002FX
|Mixer type||small mixer|
|Input connections||RCA - cinch, phantom|
|Output connections||XLR balanced, headphone, monitor, RCA - cinch|
|Equalizer||analog, 3 band|
|Accessories included||power supply|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|