Behringer ULTRATONE K1800FX
Ultra-Flexible 180-Watt 4-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
- Ultra-flexible 180-Watt 4-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- Powerful 12'' BUGERA woofer and custom-made 1'' driver for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- Link output allows linking to a slave amplifier for true stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The ULTRATONE K1800FX specializes in clean, powerful sound. With this 180-Watt workhorse in your rig, your keyboards will sound their best gig after gig.
Channel Your Sound
The K1800FX gives you four stereo channels, each with separate volume and FX SEND controls, plus Channel 1 has an additional XLR mic input for direct connection of a dynamic microphone. So, if you're the kind of keyboardist with multiple instruments at your disposal, the K1800FX is ready to handle up to four independent signals. It is also ideal for use as an all-in-one solution for keys and vocal applications. The onboard 24-bit digital FX processor, with 100 amazing presets, adds a high-tech dash of reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and other effects to your sound.
The MAIN Section gives you separate controls for FX RETURN, MASTER VOLUME, PHONES and SHAPE. A CD INPUT allows you to play recorded music through the K1800FX during performance breaks, or just for playing along. A separate headphone output is perfect for quiet practicing. The line output for direct connection to your mixing console makes it a perfect fit for an existing PA system as well.
Big, Beautiful BUGERA
A 12" BUGERA woofer, made completely in-house by our own skilled artisans, works in connection with a custom-made 1.0" driver for awesome, full-range sound. The K1800FX also features a subwoofer output, as well as a LINK output for connecting to an additional amplifier. A pair of K1800FX amps makes an extremely versatile and portable stereo system.
Be EQ'd and Feedback-Free
Use the K1800FX to bring out the best in your sound via its 7-band graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Protection System. This incredible audio solution immediately pinpoints frequencies that cause feedback, so you get perfect sound every time.
ULTRATONE is the Key
Versatility, incredible sound and durability merge beautifully in the K1800FX. Check it at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer to find out what it can do for your sound.
Additional Information / Behringer ULTRATONE K1800FX
|Connections||jack - balanced TRS, jack - unbalanced TS, RCA - cinch, XLR - balanced|
|Number of speakers||2 - tweeter and middle/bass|
|Power Supply||100 - 240V|
|Size of speaker||12"|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|