Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC200
Audiophile Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Preamp Modeling Technology
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver superior sound. BEHRINGER's TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC200 has 16 selectable preamp voicings designed to give anything from microphones to guitars to pianos that vintage tube vibe.
Put a Little Tube in Your Tone
The MIC200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC200 is great for eliminating the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power and 20dB pad, the MIC200 can also add warmth to condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI box, you get outstanding signal integrity.
Two big vintage-style knobs control gain and output. There's also a switch for phase reverse and a limiter to prevent overloading the MIC200. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. Select from 16 preamp voicings specially created for vocals, guitar, bass, keyboard, piano and percussion.
Vintage Sound, Modern Value
The MIC200 gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost. At a price this low, you owe it to yourself to find out where the MIC200's real tube tone can take your sound.
Replacement Power Supplies are Available for the MIC200
Replacement power supplies are country-specific – please ensure you order the correct model or consult the documentation above for further information.
For the PSU7-EU, click here...
Additional Information / Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC200
|Signal processor type||microphone preamplifier|
|Connections||XLR - balanced|
|Accessories included||power supply|
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|