Behringer SONIC EXCITER SX3040
The SONIC EXCITER SX3040 stereo sound enhancement processor gives your music the additional dimension you’ve been looking for. This processor is the ultimate sound improvement tool for home recording studios, DJ systems, keyboard racks, web-casting plus 5.1 and hi-fi setups.
The SX3040 provides increased clarity and punchy bottom end to your sound system. It improves the natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and adds density to the low frequencies through phase compensation. Dedicated Drive, Tune and Mix controls for each channel enable fast and easy setup as well as ultimate sound improvement.
Fasten your seat belt and take off with a new sound dimension!
Additional Information / Behringer SONIC EXCITER SX3040
|Signal processor type||audio enhancer and exciter|
|Connections||XLR - balanced|
|Accessories included||rack mount brackets|
- Dramatically improves your sound by adding clarity, dimension and depth
- Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation
- Professional and home recording studios: brings out the full sound spectrum of your tracks, mixdown and mastering
- PA, nightclub and DJ systems: improves the performance of any sound system by adding sparkling high end and super-tight bass without the need for additional speakers or amps
- Churches and houses of worship: dramatically increases voice intelligibility and your music gains presence
- Guitar, bass and keyboard rack: improves articulation and restores cutting power often lost in miking and amplification
- Broadcasting and webcasting: adds loudness and "live presence" even on small car or computer speakers
- 5.1 and hi-fi setups: DVDs become stunningly lifelike and the spatial dimension of your sound system increases dramatically
- Dedicated Tune, Harmonics and Mix controls per channel on the Sonic Exciter section
- Dedicated Drive, Tune and Mix controls per channel on the Bass Processor section
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|