Behringer ROTARY MACHINE RM600
Ultimate Rotary Speaker Modeling Effects Pedal
There’s nothing quite like the sound of a speaker doing 180 RPM.
The ROTARY MACHINE RM600’s stereo rotary speaker simulations will put a whole new spin on your sound.
Turn! Turn! Turn!
Rotary speakers were most commonly associated with keyboards and organs when first introduced. But eager guitarists soon wanted to harness this soulful, lively sound for their own purposes. The RM600 instills this appealing sound in stationary speakers, and you can even send signals from this stomp box to two different amps for a stunning stereo effect. With its Real Sound Modeling technology, this stomp box goes beyond approximation for a sound that will have your audience wondering where you’re hiding your spinning speakers!
The RM600 simulates Slow and Fast rotation speeds, along with Drive and Drum/Horn blend. Use its two slide switches to select three different ramp speeds and three classic rotary speaker sounds. The bright blue LED tells you when the RM600 is activated. The tough metal footswitch maintains straight-wire signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this head-turner with a 9 V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
Start your own sonic revolution—step on the RM600! It will save you money, and trust us—the BEHRINGER RM600 is SO MUCH lighter than a rotary speaker cabinet!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Additional Information / Behringer ROTARY MACHINE RM600
|Stompbox type||guitar stompbox|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|For which instrument||electric guitar|
- The ultimate Rotary Modeler that delivers the whole history of 3-dimensional rotary speaker effects—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience the classic and swirling sounds of those famous signature rotary speakers—all in one compact pedal
- Dedicated Model, Blend, Drive, Slow, Fast and Ramp controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|