Behringer OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION OD300
Some tunes call for an edgy modern-crunch; others call for the classic sound of hot and bothered tubes. Some need a little of both. The BEHRINGER OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION OD300 has all your bases covered.
Truckloads of Tone
With its dedicated Overdrive/Distortion blend dial, you can turn all the way to the left for pure overdrive, or all the way to the right for straight-ahead distortion. In between, you get an infinite amount of options for creating the perfect overdrive/distortion cocktail. And with the dedicated Tone, Level and Drive dials, everything you need to create a signature sound is at your fingertips.
Ease of Use
The LED tells you when this pedal is working its magic, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the OD300 with either a 9 V battery, or the optional PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Why settle for just overdrive or distortion when you can have both? Set your tone on fire with distortion, overdrive, or a potent blend of both with the BEHRINGER OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION OD300.
Designed for use with: Guitar/Bass/Keyboards
Additional Information / Behringer OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION OD300
|Stompbox type||guitar stompbox|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|For which instrument||electric guitar|
- Take off with overdrive, distortion or a combination of both effects in one powerful pedal
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Level, Tone, Drive and Mode controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|