Behringer MINIMIC MIC800
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Thanks to digital VTC technology, the BEHRINGER MINIMIC MIC800 emulates the tube warmth of a variety of tube mic preamps, all in one feather-light package.
Put Virtual Tube In Your Tone
This ultra-compact 9.5″ microphone modeling preamp gives your vocals, guitars, bass or keys low-noise tube-like warmth both in the studio and on stage. It perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics, and its ultra-flexible preamp modeling allows you to quickly optimize your recordings. You can choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Keyboards, Bass Guitars, Drums, Vocals, etc.
The MIC800 is equipped with BEHRINGER’s sophisticated output Limiter, which prevents the output signal from being distorted. A dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise such as floor rumble. Onboard +48 V phantom power and 20 dB Pad are provided for utmost flexibility, plus a vintage-style VU meter enables precise level indication. BEHRINGER’s renowned ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
Vintage Sound, Modern Value
The MIC800 delivers the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost. At a price this low, you owe it to yourself to find out where the unbelievably tube-like tone of the BEHRINGER MINIMIC MIC800 can take your sound.
Additional Information / Behringer MINIMIC MIC800
|Signal processor type||microphone preamplifier|
|Connections||XLR - balanced|
|Accessories included||power supply|
- Ultra-compact microphone modeling preamp for studio and stage applications
- High-end preamplifier for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows to quickly optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc.
- Authentic VTC Tube Modeling technology creates the warmth of vacuum tubes
- Equipped with BEHRINGER's sophisticated output limiter—prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise level indication
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|