Behringer MINIFEX FEX800
If you need a dose of digital magic to add to your sound, tap into the BEHRINGER MINIFEX FEX800. This cool, compact member of our MINI family is waiting to bring a whole new dimension to your sound.
This small stereo multi-effects processor has 16 effects presets, including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects. There is an intuitive FX Preset control with LED program indication. Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions provide control over a wide range of effects parameters.
The Ins and Outs
The FEX800 has two modes of operation: mono and stereo. It features balanced 1/4" and XLR Inputs and Outputs. A stereo Input Level control with digit LED input meter provides precise level indication. The FEX800 has dedicated Mix, Balance and Output Level controls for accurate level adjustment. If you're using the FEX800 live, an optional footswitch connector provides easy on/off switching. High-quality potentiometers, illuminated switches and low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide exceptional sound performance.
MINI Is Mighty
The FEX800 is the simple, portable and affordable way to add an exciting new dimension to your sound. And of course, all MINI Series models can be stacked to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution. Find out today why musicians, home recording enthusiasts and sound technicians love the FEX800. Check one out today at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Additional Information / Behringer MINIFEX FEX800
|Signal processor type||multi effect processor|
|Connections||XLR - balanced|
|Effects||delay, flanger, other effects, phaser, reverb, rotary|
|Accessories included||power supply|
- Ultra-compact stereo multi-effects processor for podcast, studio and stage applications
- 16 awesome FX presets in 24-bit resolution including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Intuitive FX Preset control with LEDs indicating the selected program
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of FX parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with accurate 6-segment LED Input meter for precise level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect effects level adjustment
- Additional footswitch connector for easy FX on/off control
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|