Behringer HEAVY METAL HM300
- Level the house with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock/heavy metal distortion of the '80s
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Ultra-high gain circuitry to give you the thickest and most obscene distortion with endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The HEAVY METAL HM300 produces the huge, slicing guitar tone that, until now, was only available from high-gain amps cranked to the point just before meltdown.
Tone with Serious Attitude
With its ultra-high gain circuitry, the HM300 gives you rude and rowdy distortion for the fiercest rhythm chops and searing leads, with virtually endless sustain.
Easy to Operate
Its dedicated DISTORTION, LOW, HIGH and LEVEL controls allow you to sculpt your own trademark metal tone, from deep and brooding to crisp and furious. A status LED tells you when this beast is activated, and a top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the HM300 with either a 9 V battery or a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Don’t let the pink color fool you—the HEAVY METAL HM300 is “Red-Hot!”
(We only made them pink, so your mom would feel good buying one for you.) Check out the HM300 at your BEHRINGER dealer today. You’ll be surprised by how little it costs to own the tone!
Additional Information / Behringer HEAVY METAL HM300
|Stompbox type||guitar stompbox|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|Accessories included||9V battery|
|For which instrument||electric guitar|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|