Behringer GUITAR LINK UCG102
The Ultimate Guitar-to-USB Interface to Jam and Record with Killer Modeling Amps and Effects
- Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Enjoy immediate access to Guitar Combos from Native Instruments—a leading guitar amp and stomp box modeling software—now including VST, AU and RTAS plugin versions
- Directly works with your PC or Mac computer—ultra-low latency ASIO driver for PC audio optimization included
- Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
- Guitar Combos with variable-speed file playback function for MP3, WAV, AIFF audio files—perfect for easy learning and practicing—tuner and metronome function
- Powered via USB—no additional power supply required
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Your guitar is a time-tested cornerstone of popular music. Hook it up directly to pop's present and future with the GUITAR LINK UCG102.
Old School Meets Cutting Edge
The UCG102 is a USB interface that, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via a 1/4" input jack. A built-in USB cable then sends signal directly to your computer, where the amazing included software package simulates guitar amps and stomp boxes, in addition to tracking your latest masterpiece. It has a 1/4" headphone jack and Phones volume dial so you can monitor your performance as you record, a Clip LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a Hi/Lo level selector.
Included with the UCG102 is Native Instruments' “AC Box Guitar Combo,” which emulates one of the most iconic 1960s British amps with its original cabinet impulse response, Tremolo effect, spring Reverb and Treble Boost pedal. Also included are a precision tuner, metronome and a variety of stomp boxes for stunningly real amplifier tones. The variable-speed virtual tape deck lets you play along with your favorite artists and backing tracks, or to record your own ideas.
Whether you're a guitar ace, novice home recording buff or a jack-of-all trades songwriter in need of a souped-up guitar presence, the UCG102 is the accessory for you. For an incredibly low price, you can bridge your favorite axe to your home computer while applying a virtual treasure trove of vintage gear and killer multitracking software. Check out this incredibly handy powerhouse at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4’s outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Additional Information / Behringer GUITAR LINK UCG102
|Audio interface type||compact|
|Output connections||jack - unbalanced - TS, USB|
|Operating System||Mac OS, Windows|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|