Behringer FLANGER MACHINE FL600
Ultimate Flanger Modeling Effects Pedal
From vintage to modern, from subtle to severe, the FLANGER MACHINE FL600 lets you explore the entire history of popular flanging effects in one compact box powered by our intense RSM digital signal processing chip.
What is Flange?
Flange occurs when two identical signals are mixed together, but with one signal delayed by a small, gradually changing amount. In layman’s terms, it makes your guitar sound something like a vintage rotary speaker, but by adjusting certain parameters of the effect, it becomes syrupy and psychedelic. This effect is prominent in many landmark 70s rock recordings, and persists to this day.
The FL600 uses BEHRINGER’s Real Sound Modeling technology to create a flange in a class of its own. The RSM chip gives this pedal the power to simulate the resonance and character of the perfect acoustic environment, resulting in a sound that is nothing short of transcendental!
The FL600 gives you 12 kinds of flange to choose from: Random, Vintage, Chorus, Triggered Up, Triggered Down, Saw Up, Saw Down, Envelope Down, Envelope Up, Sine and Step flange effects. Twist the dedicated Speed, Feedback, Depth and Time dials to shape exactly the flange you want. You can even choose to give it the sound of Tape, Analog or Digital technology, or give it a positive or negative polarity. The possibilities are endless! You can power this flanger with a 9 V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
Flange your way into oblivion with the FL600! This classic pedal is waiting for you at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Additional Information / Behringer FLANGER MACHINE FL600
|Stompbox type||guitar stompbox|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|Advanced Features||mono, stereo|
|Accessories included||9V battery|
|For which instrument||acoustic guitar, electric guitar|
- The ultimate Flanger Modeler that delivers the whole history of analog, tape and digital flanger effects—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any sounds from vintage tape-based flanger to warm analog BBD flangers and flanging sounds that you have never heard before
- Dedicated Model, Depth, Feedback, Speed, Time, Type and Polarity controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|