Behringer FILTER MACHINE FM600
Ultimate Filter Modeling Effects Pedal
Your guitar is designed to deliver a tasty range of tones, from rich lows to warm mids to chiming highs. But when you start pulling certain frequencies out of the equation with the help of the FM600 Filter Machine, cool and unusual things start happening.
From funky wah-like sounds to off-the-wall, vocal-like squall, the FM600 can take your sound to some truly alien territory. This pedal is equipped with BEHRINGER’s Real Sound Modeling technology to make your guitar sound like it is in an acoustically perfect environment of its own design. It must be heard to be believed!
Choose from a Band Pass, Low Pass or Twin Pass, then flip the POL switch to determine whether the filter applies to high or low frequencies. Fine-tune this funky sound with the dedicated Sensitivity, Range and Peak dials. The blue LED tells you when it’s activated, and the tough on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the FM600 with a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
Give your axe a whole new voice with the FM600. Hear what this amazing pedal has to say at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Additional Information / Behringer FILTER MACHINE FM600
|Stompbox type||guitar stompbox|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|Accessories included||9V battery|
|For which instrument||acoustic guitar, electric guitar|
- The ultimate Filter Modeler that delivers the whole history from funky auto-wah, twin, band-pass to swirling low-pass filter effects—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Discover the world of moving filters and take off with sounds you have never heard before
- Dedicated Peak, Range, Sensitivity, Filter and Polarity controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|