Behringer EUROPOWER PMP2000
If you need superior stereo sound for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but have to keep the outboard gear to a minimum, the 10-channel PMP2000 can really deliver. This 800-Watt mixer has built-in mic preamps and an FX processor, as well as enough power to drive both mains and monitors, thanks to dual 350-Watt onboard power amps.
Massive Mono or Stunning Stereo
The PMP2000 gives you the choice of 2 x 350-Watt stereo, 2 x 350-Watt dual mono or 800-Watt bridged mono output. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP2000 can accommodate. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Classic Control, State-of-the-Art Sound
Leave the mic preamps at home, because the quality of sound that was once only available in the studio is ready to go wherever you do. Nine built-in, boutique-caliber mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power make it possible to use either dynamic or condenser mics with the PMP2000.
Built-in Digital Effects Processor
It's also equipped with a 24-bit FX processor, giving you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. In case you're pulling double duty as sound engineer and performer, the FX processor has a footswitch jack for remote on/off.
Changing the Channels
The PMP2000 gives you loads of flexibility in accommodating whatever the center of attention happens to be. Channels 1-6 are for mics, bass guitars or other mono instruments. Stereo channels 7-12 are ideal for keyboards. Use the 2TR IN RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from CD players or tape decks.
The Ins and Outs
REC OUT RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device, so you can finally get to work on that triple-live album you’ve always dreamed of. The left and right Output 1/4" connectors are there just in case you need to connect more amps. Connect your monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the MONITOR output.
Small, Simple, Superb
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, easy-to-use powered mixer. BEHRINGER powered mixers are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. With so many incredible built-in features, it's easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all kinds of public performances.
Additional Information / Behringer EUROPOWER PMP2000
|Mixer type||powered mixer|
|Channels||11 - 16|
|Input connections||RCA - cinch|
|Output connections||RCA - cinch|
|Advanced Features||Class-D amplifier, FBQ feedback detection system|
- Ultra-compact 2 x 350-Watt stereo powered mixer (800 Watt bridged mode)
- Ultra-Low Noise ULN design, high headroom and ultra-transparent audio
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9 high-quality IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation mode
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs and stereo Power amp inputs for added flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|