Behringer EUROLIVE B207MP3
Active 150-Watt 6.5" PA/Monitor Speaker System with MP3 Player
We took the things people already love about our best-selling B205D PA/Monitor speaker system, and gave it an extra channel, threw in a larger speaker and added an onboard MP3 player, so you can play your favorite tunes right from a USB stick.
Plus our new EUROLIVE B207MP3 system is so light you can mount it on a mic stand and aim it right at your ears—allowing you to hear yourself like never before. But don’t let the small size fool you—the B207MP3 cranks out truckloads of high-quality sound; more than enough to serve as a PA system for your more intimate gigs and meetings—and it comes packed with features that will simply blow you away!
The Secret to B207MP3’s Amazing Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, not only do B207MP3 loudspeakers sound great, they weigh considerably less than most competing active speakers. They pump out 150 of the cleanest, punchiest Watts you’ve ever heard from a compact loudspeaker, and you can link additional active loudspeaker systems via the handy THRU socket. The built-in 4-channel mixer accepts XLR, TRS and RCA inputs, plus channel 2 features a switchable instrument-ready input—no DI required! A dedicated 3-band EQ (Low/Mid/High) provides simple, yet effective tonal control.
Put the Sound Where You Want It
Space limitations often make it impossible to place full-sized monitor wedges where they can do the most good—and passive monitors require lots of external amplifiers and processing gear to function properly. All this adds up to even more gear to move, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can easily damage passive monitors by applying too much, or even worse, too little power to them. With the B207MP3 we’ve taken all the guesswork out, giving each loudspeaker its own 150-Watt, Class-D amplifier specifically designed as the perfect mate for the custom-engineered 6.5" neodymium driver.
Let’s face it; the drivers (otherwise known as speakers) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear.So when it comes to ours, we don’t cut any corners. While some of our competitors outsource theirs, we custom-design and build our speakers from scratch. We wind our own voice coils,process the paper pulp into cones and even machine our own speaker back plates and frames. This enables us to control the quality, keep production costs down and frankly, to make better components.The premium-grade, full-range 6.5"neodymium driver was designed specifically, and optimized solely,for use in the B207MP3.
The EUROLIVE B207MP3 provides high-quality sound, tremendous functionality and versatility for an amazingly low price.Compare the B207MP3 to the competition and you’ll own BEHRINGER with money to spare. Stop by your authorized dealer,or order yours online today!
Additional Information / Behringer EUROLIVE B207MP3
|Loudspeaker type||multimedia speaker, powered speaker|
|Area of use||portable sound|
|Power||101 - 300W|
|Connections||jack - balanced TRS, RCA - cinch, XLR - balanced|
|Advanced Features||Class-D amplifier, integrated limiter, integrated mixer, MP3 player - USB|
|Size of speaker||6,5"|
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-lightweight
- 6.5” premium-quality, full-range driver for excellent sound performance
- Ultra-low noise 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 3 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B207MP3s
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|