Behringer EUROCOM TN6232
Ultra-Fast and Fully Automatic Dual-Channel Feedback Suppression Processor
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface featuring suppression and filter reset buttons plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The fully automatic TN6232 professional dual-channel feedback suppression processor is the latest state-of-the-art advancement from BEHRINGER, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of feedback suppressors. From conference rooms to concert halls, any venue with a sound reinforcement system will benefit from the TN6232’s unprecedented performance and value.
In designing the TN6232, our engineers have delivered a fully automatic feedback suppressor requiring no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, and with detection accuracy to within one-sixth of a cycle, the TN6232 is an elegant “plug and play” solution to one of live sound’s most vexing problems. Say goodbye to feedback forever with the EUROCOM TN6232.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Additional Information / Behringer EUROCOM TN6232
|Signal processor type||feedback suppressor|
|Connections||XLR - balanced|
|Accessories included||rack mount brackets|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|