Behringer DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000
Ultimate 5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Sampler, 4 FX Sections, Dual BPM Counters and MIDI
The DDM4000 is a state-of-the-art 32-bit digital DJ mixer, jam-packed with creative tools, yet its intuitive layout will let you feel at home in an instant. Editing, storing and recalling your settings is simply a breeze!
Hook up your turntables and CD/MP3 players to its 4 stereo channels, each with fully programmable EQ and Kill switches. Put ultimate versatility at your fingertips with fully programmable beat-sync’able multi-FX modules, a pair of high-precision BPM counters and a digital crossfader with custom curve adjustment. And the super-cool BPM-sync’d sampler with real-time pitch control, loop and reverse functions will make your crowd go wild.
Get this deejaytal monster DDM4000 and become the star of the night!
Mixer the Magnificent
The DDM4000 is BEHRINGER’s state-of-the-art 32-bit digital DJ mixer. Sometimes even we can’t believe the amount of features we’ve crammed into this thing. Read on.
Choose Your Channel
The DDM4000 struts 5 independent channels. Channels 1-4 are crossfader-assignable stereo channels, suitable for both vinyl and CD decks, and have appropriate phono/line level toggle switches at the input. All channels feature 3-band digital EQs with up to 12 dB of boost and infinite cut option, or “kill.” Any channel can be monitored directly via headphones thanks to the PFL switch above the fader.
A dedicated Mic channel is provided in mono, with 2 XLR mic inputs. The vocal channel features a special “talk” feature that attenuates the volume of the other 4 channels, ensuring you will be heard over the music. The Mic channel also has its own FX section that can be applied with a single button.
Cross My Heart
The core functionality of any DJ mixer lays in its crossfader. The DDM4000’s crossfader can be assigned to any of channels 1-4, and sports a 3-band EQ kill button on either side. The curve sensitivity of the crossfader is adjustable, and in the unlikely event that you wear it out, the crossfader itself is replaceable.
Step Up Your Samplin’
The DDM4000’s BPM-synced sampler is a sought-after addition. The sampler allows you to record a segment of incoming audio and loop it continuously without dropping the beat. Once your track is looping from the sampler, you can swap discs and queue up new tracks and mix them back in. The transition is seamless!
The DDM4000 features a stunning dual FX section that includes our patented BPM counting technology. This allows the mixer to read/display the BPM of 2 different inputs and to apply BPM-synchronized effects, such as an echo synced to the beat of the music. Effects such as bitcrusher, reverb, delay, pitch shift, and more are available, and can be assigned independently to multiple channels.
The DDM4000 is ideal for a club owner who has multiple working DJs performing on a recurring basis. User preferences like fader curve, FX settings, EQ, kill frequencies, etc., can all be set to various user accounts and recalled instantly. This feature can eliminate setup time between DJs altogether!
When you combine the DDM4000’s digital operation with MIDI functionality, the door to creative applications opens REALLY wide. For example, the mixer can be used as a MIDI controller for your favorite DJ software—or whatever else you like! Channel faders, EQ knobs, and button presses can all be configured to send customized MIDI data. The possibilities here are quite endless.
All the Hits and More
The DDM4000 provides top-level functionality for the experienced DJ, at a cost that will have you smiling all the way to the bank. Grab yourself a DDM4000 from your nearest authorized BEHRINGER dealer and start spinning sets that will catapult you directly to star status!
Additional Information / Behringer DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000
|DJ type||DJ mixer|
|Connections||jack - balanced TRS, RCA - cinch, XLR - balanced|
|Advanced Features||effects, Midi|
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing up to 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Fully featured MIDI controller for your DJ software
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
- Ultra-fast, and accurate BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated headphones section includes PFL mix/split and bass/snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|