Behringer CHORUS SPACE-D CD400
Digital 3-Dimensional Sound Effects Pedal
A chorus pedal can apply a shimmering texture to your guitar’s sound with a simple toe-tap.
And there are lots of good chorus pedals on the market. But, why settle for good, when you can have great? Now you can have it all, thanks to the CHORUS SPACE-D CD400 pedal’s built-in EQ.
The CD400 features all the standard DEPTH, RATE and LEVEL dials you would expect, plus a dedicated EQ control that gives you total control over your chorus’ treble content. Soft and supple, or sharp as a razor’s edge—your thumb and forefinger have never had it so good!
Little Black Box
Inside this “little black box” there is yet another “little black box”—our state-of-the-art Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor. Here we infuse your signal with a little “Top-Secret” technological magic, creating one of the most dense, melodic and detailed chorus effects you’ve never heard!
Step On It
CD400’s footswitch is electronic, so that it can stand up to years of hard use, while maintaining absolute signal integrity in bypass mode. The CD400 effects pedal can be used with our PSU-SB DC power supply or a simple 9 V battery for mobile applications. A clear blue LED indicates power status and battery condition.
See what this “little black box” and its built-in EQ can do for your sound. Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer today and ask about the “Top-Secret” CHORUS SPACE-D CD400 CHORUS pedal. (Be sure to whisper)
Additional Information / Behringer CHORUS SPACE-D CD400
|Stompbox type||guitar stompbox|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|Advanced Features||digital, mono|
|For which instrument||electric guitar|
- Add a breathtaking third dimension to your sound or instrument and experience the secret weapon of professional recording studios
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Dedicated Depth, Rate, EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|