Behringer B-CONTROL FADER BCF2000
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCF2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton®, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While computer-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time control—it is this void that the BCF2000 fills with style!
All Hands on Deck
The BCF2000 is an innovative control surface with a total of 8 rotary encoders, 8 100-mm motorized faders and 16 + 4 illuminated buttons for the ultimate control of virtual synths, samplers, effects and signal processors. How about more intuitively controlling your synth or MIDI expander? With the BCF2000 controller this is reality—intuitive control with a real hands-on feel! Unlike using a mouse, the BCF2000 allows you to make multiple adjustments simultaneously—as many as your fingers will allow.
The BCF2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability. Assign a dedicated knob or button to your most frequently used functions and make edits, all without touching a mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob. It’s like having the real knobs for every control on your computer screen. Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Get Hooked Up
Simply connect your BCF2000 to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs. You’ll spend less time reaching for your mouse and more time enjoying music creation!
Redefine how you make music. Be in control with the BCF2000! Stop by your local BEHRINGER dealer and give those knobs a test twist.
Additional Information / Behringer B-CONTROL FADER BCF2000
|Midi type||desktop controller|
|Connections||jack - balanced TRS, Midi, RCA - cinch, XLR - balanced|
|Interface||internal, Midi, USB|
|Accessories included||cable(s), software|
|Power Supply||100 - 240V|
- Total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise, 100-mm, motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable—manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download at behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|