Bugera 333 INFINIUM
Hardcore 120-Watt 3-Channel Tube Amplifier Head with Reverb and INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 tubes (convertible to EL34)
- Modern 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 tubes for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high-class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times. – Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes – No need for expensive matched tube sets – Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Power amp damping switchable (High, Medium, Low) for total sound control
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The 333 and 333-212 INFINIUM are cutting-edge, modern style amps fully featured for use in any situation or guitar style—the harder the better. The name says it all 3, 3, 3… three fully independent channels for three fully independent gain structures and tone stacks.
Channel Your Soul
The totally clean Clean channel that won’t break up… great for jazz, country, blues and also great as a fat clean power base for players using external boxes for their OD and distortion. The Crunch channel can work as a “halfway dirty” sound for rock and blues if you crank the volume and use the gain as your volume. It shines as the heavy rhythm channel for a metal rig if you crank the gain. The Lead channel has the same structure as the crunch channel but with access to even more gain.
Each of these channels has its own volume feeding the overall master volume so you have total control over the level of each. The EQ section allows for unlimited tone shaping and big scooped out metal tones via the midrange control. The boost option of the FX loop allows you to set each channel at the same volume and then boost or cut the volume of the entire amp no matter what channel is selected— you can finally boost your rhythm or clean tone (yes, clean solos do happen).
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology
Our revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking tube performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a tube does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty tube and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your tubes. Maintenance for tube amps has never been this easy!
Additional Information / Bugera 333 INFINIUM
|Guitar amp/speaker type||modern guitar amp|
|Company name||City||Availability||Shipping Price||Price|